Infected Shelter – Early Access Release Date Trailer
Infected Shelter – the post-apocalyptic rogue-lite game developed by Dark Blue Games hits Steam Early Access on May 8th 2019!
Infected Shelter is a randomly generated rogue-lite post-apocalyptic action RPG shooter/dungeon brawler. Singleplayer and co-op for up to four players. The best way to describe Infected Shelter is to think Mortal Kombat, meets Dead Cells, meets Castle Crashers!
Early Access Release Date Trailer: https://youtu.be/I1cw3no8oic
May 8th 2019 – Windows PC – Steam Early Access
Q4 2019 – PC final, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
- Rogue-lite / rouge-like elements, play-learn-die-unlock-improve-repeat
- Permanent upgrades that change how you play the game in the following runs
- Randomly generated post-apocalyptic environments
- 150+ blueprints to unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics and RPG-like character improvements
- 50+ brutal, ultra-violent executions
- Fast paced, violent and complex 2D brawler-like combat with lots of firearms and melee weapons
- Fully supported singleplayer campaign – Co-op with up to 4 players
** Press release from Dark Blue Games about Infected Shelter *