Last Epoch Beta On Steam
The groundbreaking game by Eleventh Hour Games called Last Epoch has launched into beta and also on Steam Early Access! In the last year of development has seen Last Epoch go through an amazing transformation. The developers have listened to the feedback from the players which has been nothing but positive and are well on track to meet their commitment of delivering the next big action adventure.
Ravaged by the void, it is the land of Eterra you will find yourself in Last Epoch. Where every day more is lost, as the void bears down on Eterra, where more of the world is lost. The void doesn’t kill or destroy anything in its path. The void takes all that is light consuming all with its darkness, taking away what makes us human.
It’s time to make your mark in this epic RPG adventure and save Eterra from the eternal void is your mission. Last Epoch is a time travel based Dungeon crawler. Become the time traveler Eterra needs to save Eterra and time itself
Beta new additions
- First Glimpse of The end game systems and the Monolith of Fate
- building on the story there are new chapters bringing to a total of 5 chapters
- Introduced to the brand new MAstery classes,
- You have found a connection to Eterra allowing you to control the forests might! transform into a werebear or take on the form of a spriggan
- With your charge shield first into combat with your holy warrior’s mantle. Using sigils of home to ward off and fortify you and your allies.
- 6 new skill trees
- 12 new skills